Put Things Bright Background

Monday, April 28, 2014

More Mini-Camp Posts to Come!

To all our friends who are looking for pictures of how our Mini-Camp wrapped up, I promise more are on their way!  I will post more when I am back in the office tomorrow.  This Camp Coordinator took a day off after a busy week of set up and then enjoying a fantastic Mini-Camp!

I can tell you that we did have a great end to Mini-Camp.  We danced the night away at our dance.  We had a lovely Mass in our beautiful camp chapel.  We enjoyed the beautiful spring weather with an award ceremony on our newly sealed outdoor stage.  And then before we knew it, camp was over.

But, before we know it, Summer Sessions will begin!

Thank you for your patience while I finish uploading Mini-Camp pictures.  I can't wait to share them with you all tomorrow!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment